Upcoming Teen Programs:
April 6: Book Character Party
April 7: Sunday Film: “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” (PG-13)
April 9: Tween STEAM-Popsicle Stick Frames
April 10: What’s Cooking at the Library?-Indian Cooking
April 12: Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B)
April 12: Teen Night at the Library
April 13: Saturday Crafternoon-Adult Coloring
Teen Advisory Board
Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) members are teens in 6th-12th grade committed to helping the Hudson Area Public Library and the community.
Why join T.A.B.?
- Make new friends!
- Suggest books, magazines, CDs, and movies for the Library to purchase.
- Plan programs & events for you and your friends.
- Gain volunteer experience that looks great on a resume.
- Help create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for teens at the Library.
What is expected of T.A.B. members?
- Attend meetings and contact the TAB coordinator if you are unable to attend a meeting.
- Be an active participant in the group.
- Attend/assist with programs.
We meet on the second Friday of each month from 4 t0 5 pm.Download the application
UPCOMING Pre-Teen/Teen EVENTS: SEE ALL »
Adulting – Random Acts of Adulting and Dinner EtiquetteView Details »
March 27 @ 6:00 pm
A Conversation About Outdoor Writer Gordon MacQuarrieView Details »
April 2 @ 6:30 pm