Digital Resources for Teens:
www.TeenBookCloud.com – Grades 7-12 ebook database
Teen Advisory Board
Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) members are teens in 6th-12th grade committed to helping the Hudson Area Public Library and the community.
Why join T.A.B.?
- Make new friends!
- Suggest books, magazines, CDs, and movies for the Library to purchase.
- Plan programs & events for you and your friends.
- Gain volunteer experience that looks great on a resume.
- Help create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for teens at the Library.
What is expected of T.A.B. members?
- Attend meetings and contact the TAB coordinator if you are unable to attend a meeting.
- Be an active participant in the group.
- Attend/assist with programs.
We meet on the second Friday of each month from 4:40 t0 5:30 pm.Download the application