Upcoming Teen Programs:
- July 9, 1-2pm: Bruce the Bug Guy
- July 11, 2-4pm: Walk-In Teen Art
- July 13, 10am-3pm: Ping Pong Saturday
- July 13, 1:00-3:00pm: Family Movie Day-“Frozen” (PG)
- July 17, 10:30-11:30am: Naturalist at the Library
- July 19, 1:00-2:00pm: Carpenter Nature Center Raptor Show
Summer Reading Program – A Universe of Stories
We’re blasting off with a new Summer Reading Program this year! Signing up is simpler, tracking reading is easier, and the grand prizes are awesome – Valleyfair tickets for grades 6-12 and Minnesota Zoo tickets for kids K-5. Research shows reading during the summer prevents kids losing the skills and knowledge gained in the previous school year. Readers can sign up at any time during the program, which runs June 1st through August 23rd.
Teen Advisory Board
Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) members are teens in 6th-12th grade committed to helping the Hudson Area Public Library and the community.
Why join T.A.B.?
- Make new friends!
- Suggest books, magazines, CDs, and movies for the Library to purchase.
- Plan programs & events for you and your friends.
- Gain volunteer experience that looks great on a resume.
- Help create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for teens at the Library.
What is expected of T.A.B. members?
- Attend meetings and contact the TAB coordinator if you are unable to attend a meeting.
- Be an active participant in the group.
- Attend/assist with programs.
We meet on the second Friday of each month from 4 t0 5 pm.Download the application