Back By Popular Demand: Canning!
After a well-received first program, Hudson Area Library will offer a repeat of the August 6th event for those that were unable to attend the first time. Learn why old recipes are no longer safe, and update your recipe books at this popular introductory event!
Topics will include:
- What foods need pressure canning
- Why acid needs to be added to tomatoes and tomato products
- Why experimenting with salsa recipes can be harmful and what do to instead.
Wednesday, September 17 from 6:00-7:30 pm
At the Hudson Area Library in the second floor conference room
Seating is limited and registration is required.
Sign-up at the Circulation Desk, call 715-386-3101, or register online using the button. PDF flyer.
Book and DVD Rental
Renting a book or dvd offers a faster way for users to checkout the latest DVDs and popular fiction titles and avoid waiting for reserved items. Browse the rental collection shelf on the main floor. More information. . .
- Libraryelf.org is a free service to help manage your library checkouts and holds.
- Avoid overdues with email alerts or text messages
- Track books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Manage multiple library cards
Bridge The Gap
In order to ensure that the Library continues to be a vital community resource, we welcome partnerships within the community and encourage your financial support in meeting the current gap in operational funding that will - Bridge the Gap!
Bridge the Gap 2013 informational brochure (PDF)
Will & June Cone Savadge Memorial Fund
Hudson Library Digital Archive
In November 2012, the Library held a Scan Day. Open the Digital Archive page to view the some of the materials that were scanned that day...