Teens and Preteens
ACTIVITIES FOR 'TWEENS AND TEENS (click for more details)
TEEN ADVISORY BOARD
Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) members are teens in 6th-12th grade committed to helping the Hudson Area Public Library and the community.
Why join T.A.B?
- Make new friends!
- Suggest books, magazines, CDs and movies for the Library to purchase.
- Plan programs & events for you and your friends.
- Gain volunteer experience that looks great on a resume.
- Help create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for teens @ the Library.
What is expected of T.A.B. members?
- Attend meetings and contact the TAB coordinator if you are unable to attend a meeting.
- Be an active participant in the group.
- Attend/assist with programs.
We meet on the second Wednesday of each month from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
June: Join us for an Open House on June 8th and see if you’re interested in joining! Meet Amanda, our Youth Specialist, the current T.A.B. members, and enjoy some snacks.
Last page update: May 27, 2016